Hello. I’m Lori-Lyn
And this offering came to me in a dream.
I dreamed I created medicine paintings for you.
In the dream, you contacted me with you prayers, your situations, your wishes and thanksgivings, and I entered into the process of sacred painting on your behalf.
At first, I wasn’t sure it could work in real life. The painting process is so mysterious, so personal.
What if I made a painting for you and you didn’t like it?
The funny thing is, not long after I had this dream, people began to contact me to ask if I would paint for them. One person after another, each request unique. Each circumstance, a different calling.
I knew I was being called into this process.
I began by offering group prayer paintings. Several women sent me their prayers. As I began, I wrote them on the canvas and the process began.
This is the most recent group prayer painting…
A few months later, I created my first Personal Prayer Painting for an individual.
She was familiar with my work and asked if I would paint for her because she was experiencing a profound loss.
I was honored she thought to ask me, but also nervous because the grief she was experiencing was deep. I felt a great sense of importance around the painting and the role I hoped it could play in their healing. When I started painting it, however, the process took over, as it always does
– which is to say, God took over.
When I’m in the work, it’s Spirit that’s moving and I’m just the vessel. I painted intuitively and the veil between this world and the next grew thin. I knew that something was happening on the canvas that didn’t have anything to do with me, but would hold meaning and value for the recipient. And, it did.
Symbolic language showed up in the painting that had clear and direct meaning for her – the painting was a sort of sign for her. She knew she could trust her own intuition and connection.
It was an honor to create such a sacred piece for her.
I found that in prayer painting for someone else, I enter a state of reverence and peace that is unmatched in my other work.
Here’s how it works:
- Make Your Selection: Choose a canvas size and payment option below that suits you best.
- After your purchase: I will contact you with the email address you provide and I’ll ask you a few questions about your prayer:
– what is your intention?
– what is the question you’re sitting with?
– is there any situation you’d like for me to take to the canvas?
- What I Do Next: I’ll open my heart and connect to you with prayer and meditation, and create a painting for you in response. There’s no way to predict what your painting will look like, or what will show up there. Each painting is completely unique to you. But. You can trust that whatever happens is what’s meant for you.
- Receiving Your Painting: If you’re in the Lexington area, you can pick-up your painting. Otherwise, I can ship anywhere in the U.S.
* Please read my terms and conditions and allow 4-6 weeks for your painting to be completed. Payment via PayPal or check is required upon commission, but if you require a payment plan, that can be arranged. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions about this process.
You Have Two Options
This is Megan and her prayer painting…